Situated in the well established industrial suburb of Coopers Plains, 1032 Beaudesert Road is a rare opportunity to secure a corporate office warehouse facility with exposure to 31,000* vehicles per day. The property offers two street access via Beaudesert Road and Postle Street. The 7,510m²* warehouse offers high bay warehousing, ESFR sprinkler system and a mix of loading docks and at grade roller shutters.
The office and former showroom fronts Beaudesert Road and presents an outstanding opportunity for refurbishment and redevelopment to suit a tenant’s specific requirements.
- 8,513m² * warehouse, showroom and office.
- Warehouse areas from 2000m²
- Multiple tenancy designs and sizes
- Outstanding exposure to 31,000* vehicles per day.
- High bay warehousing with ESFR sprinkler system.
- Corporate office and showroom.
- Two street access.
- Loading dock and on grade roller shutter access.
1032 Beaudesert Road is approximately 12 radial kilometres from the Brisbane CBD in the established industrial precinct of Coopers Plains.
The property benefits from excellent access to the major arterials that service the greater South East Queensland area including the Ipswich Motorway, M1 and Logan Motorway.
- Ipswich Motorway 2.3kms*
- Archerfield Airport 1km*
- Centenary Highway 7.8kms*
- Brisbane CBD 12kms*
- Acacia Ridge Marshalling Yards 2kms*
- Logan Motorway 8kms*