338 Turbot Street, Spring Hill
338 Turbot Street, also known as 121 Wharf Street is an attractive, highly prominent corporate office building boasting many features. Since purchasing the building Zupp Property Group has made substantial improvements to provide first class tenancy services and significantly enhanced its safety, client amenity and environmental management features.
338 Turbot Street and 121 Wharf Street now offers its occupants outstanding amenity, accessibility and comfort. The key features of this building are:
- State of the art environmental safety, 24 hour swipe access system and CCTV
- High quality foyers, lifts and amenities
- 5 star NABERS Energy Whole Building rating
- Generous car parking within a secure basement carpark
- End of trip facilities including showers and lockers
Zupp Property Group places the highest importance on attracting and retaining the best quality tenants. This is achieved by offering tenants value for money real estate propositions, supported by the highest levels of customer service. We would be pleased to introduce you to existing tenants who can relate their own experiences of working with Zupp Property Group.
338 Turbot Street is located on the doorstep of Brisbane’s CBD in the established commercial office precinct of Spring Hill. The property occupies an outstanding high profile corner location providing excellent exposure and access.
The precinct provides a most attractive leasing option relative to the CBD and is home to many national and international professional practices.
Facilities and amenities located within the immediate vicinity include:
- CBD – approx. 200m
- Central Train station – approx. 500m
- Bus station – front of building
- Council car park facility – approx. 500m
- Local cafes and restaurant – approx. 100m
- Cathedral square car park facility – approx. 20m
- Excellent exposure to significant daily passing traffic