349 Coronation Drive is a most attractive, high profile, 4 storey office building overlooking the Brisbane River. Zupp Property Group has undertaken an aggressive refurbishment plan to provide first class tenancy services and has significantly enhanced its safety, client amenity and environmental management features. The precinct provides a most attractive leasing option and is home to many national and international companies.
Works completed or underway include:
- Full assessment of all building plant and equipment.
- Replacement of balustrades across whole building.
- Identification, installation and certification of fire alarms, sensors and infrastructure.
- Assessment and replacement of two lifts.
- New ground and first floor toilets, kitchens & shower facilities.
- Complete redesign of gardens and water systems.
- Lighting, painting, signage and aesthetic upgrades.
Zupp Property Group places the highest importance on attracting and retaining the best quality tenants. This is achieved by offering tenants value for money real estate propositions, supported by the highest levels of customer service. We would be pleased to introduce you to existing tenants who can relate their own experiences of working with Zupp Property Group.
The property occupies a highly prominent location on the corner of Coronation Drive and Lang Parade, approximately 2km West of Brisbane’s Central Business District. Access to the area is provided via the Inner City Bypass, Riverside Expressway, Milton and Auchenflower Rail Stations and various bus routes. In addition, a new City Cat ferry terminal is just 300m away, adding to the already excellent public transport.
In mid-2010 vehicular access to Milton was greatly improved upon completion of ‘The Go Between Bridge’ which links Montague Road, Cordelia and Merivale Streets in South Brisbane to Coronation Drive and Hale Street in Milton. A unique feature of 349 Coronation Drive is its ease of vehicular access off Coronation Drive from both directions, via a controlled intersection.
Access and Transport within the immediate precinct include:
- City Cat terminal – approx 300m.
- Milton Train Station – approx 600m.
- Auchenflower Train Station – approx 750m.
- Bus services – front of building.
- Riverloop bikeway – approx 50m.
Zupp Property Group is a privately-owned Queensland company which controls a significant portfolio of properties throughout south east Queensland. The Group develops and acquires assets for the long-term – which means assets are continually maintained and improved. We are proud owners of all our properties and take a direct role in the day-to-day management of them.
The building enjoys excellent secure car parking, over 2 levels, offering 1:50sqm allocated car bays plus visitor parking, all accessed from Lang Parade. In addition, the precinct offers abundant metered parking and adjoins the large John Oxley Centre parking station. In simple terms, car parking is a major attribute for customers, which is not readily available within the precinct.
The building is serviced by two refurbished lifts.
Fire systems are installed throughout the building and include fire hydrants, hose reel and thermal alarm systems installed on every floor. Fire extinguishers are also strategically located throughout the building.
The building is accessed via a 24 hour swipe access system.
The office areas are fully air conditioned via a ducting system incorporated within the suspended ceiling and distributed by ceiling ducts with two handling units per level. These units are provisioned by a roof mounted cooling tower and chiller.
The Building Offers:
- Custom designed office.
- Convenient vehicular access off Coronation Drive in either direction, together with Lang Parade access.
- Excellent access to all modes of transport, including car, bus, train, ferry, cycling and pedestrian.
- Secure end of trip facilities including bike racks and showers.
- Range of high exposure signage opportunities.
- Abundant natural light to all tenancies.