Zupp Place is situated at 64 Marine Parade Southport. It is a commanding 9 storey building which overlooks the picturesque Broadwater. Since purchasing the building, Zupp Property Group has undertaken a comprehensive refurbishment plan to provide first class tenancy services, significantly enhancing the building’s aesthetics, safety, client amenity and environmental management features.
Works completed include
- Full assessment and refurbishment of all building plant and equipment.
- Identification, installation and certification of new fire alarms, sensors and infrastructure.
- Assessment and replacement of the building’s two lifts.
- Installation of best breed gardens and watering systems.
- Lighting, painting, signage and aesthetic upgrades.
- Refurbishment of external facade, courtyards and entryways.
- Remodelling of internal ground floor lobby and entrances.
- Complete refurbishment of 2.5 floors to A Grade standard.
- Replacement of building management system.
Our intention is to provide tenants and their guests with prestigious office accommodation which offers optimum personal comfort, convenience and safety features, together with the flexibility to match tenants specific business and staff requirements. Zupp Property Group intentionally set out to redevelop 64 Marine Parade into Southport’s premier business address. We now invite you to judge whether we have succeeded.
Zupp Property Group places the highest importance on attracting and retaining the best quality tenants. This is achieved by offering tenants value for money real estate propositions, supported by the highest levels of customer service. We would be pleased to introduce you to existing tenants who can relate their own experiences of working with the team at Zupp Property Group.
Zupp Property Group is a privately-owned Queensland company which controls a significant portfolio of properties throughout south east Queensland. The group develops and acquires assets for the long term – meaning assets are continually maintained and improved. This building has been proudly named ‘Zupp Place’ on its refurbishment in recognition of the Group’s Chairman and Co-Chairman, John and Wendy Zupp, who have been intimately involved with its transformation into “Southport’s premier business address”.
Zupp Place Presentation Video
Floor Plans & Downloads to be available soon
Southport is the traditional heart of the Gold Coast. Its central location, history and size underpin its enduring position as the city’s dominant commercial office environment and Central Business District. Southport is currently undergoing a development renewal. Construction of the Gold Coast light rail, Commonwealth Games facilities, the Broadwater Parklands, Chinatown and a host of private development has attracted worldwide attention.
The Queensland Government has declared Southport a Priority Development Area which further cements its place as the definitive centre for commerce on the Gold Coast.
Zupp Place is not just about business. It is ideally located to take advantage of all that the Gold Coast has to offer. From the breathtaking views of the Broadwater parklands and Pacific Ocean to the East; the health and knowledge precinct to the West; the entertainment and dining hubs of Broadbeach and Surfers Paradise to the South; and fast growing residential communities to the North: Zupp Place is truly located in the heart of the Gold Coast. There is an abundant amount of staff and business amenity in the immediate precinct.
- Gold Coast City Council Car Parks (2) – 50 metres.
- Gold Coast Aquatic Centre (public pools, gymnasium, conference facilities and restaurant) – 150 metres.
- Bus Stop – 200 metres.
- Australia Fair Shopping Centre – 300 metres.
- Southport Court House – 370 metres.
- Light Rail Station – 470 metres.
- China Town – 520 metres.
- Southport Central – 700 metres.
- Smith Street Motorway (direct access to M1) – 2.4 km.
- Gold Coast University Hospital – 4 km.
- Griffith University – 4 km.
Zupp Property Group is a privately-owned Queensland company which controls a significant portfolio of properties throughout south east Queensland. The Group develops and acquires assets for the long-term – which means assets are continually maintained and improved. We are proud owners of all our properties and take a direct role in the day-to-day management of them.
The building enjoys excellent secure car parking, over 2 levels, and an external gated podium offering 1:75sqm allocated car bays, all accessed from Cloyne Road. The podium level spaces can be accessed by swipe card or key pad which enables tenants to provide their visitors with convenient efficient entry to the building. In addition, the precinct offers abundant metered street and public carpark parking.
The building is serviced by two lifts. These lifts provide access to and from the basement and all levels and have been fully upgraded.
Zupp Place has a range of pre-planned solutions to meet tenants’ IT and communications requirements.
- Very fast fibre optic service speeds (up to 1Gb/s) are readily available through major Internet Service Providers (ISP) Telstra, Optus and APT, and through locally-sourced and tested ISP relationships with Telstra Business Centre, GCOMM and Spiderbox.
- Ethernet Over Copper (EOC) services up to 40Mb/s upload and 40Mb/s download.
- ADSL2+ solutions are available with very fast speeds due to the Southport CBD location (20Mb/s +).
- Small to unlimited data upload and download packages.
- ADSL2+ to large fibre optic solutions for cloud-based businesses with IP phone systems.
- No minimum or maximum user numbers.
- Set up and installation is possible within 2 weeks in most circumstances.
Fire systems are installed throughout the building and include fire hydrants, hose reels and smoke alarm systems installed on every floor. Fire extinguishers are also strategically located throughout the building.
The asset is fully accessed via a 24 hour swipe access system.
Cameras cover all access points and external areas.
Air Conditioning The office areas are fully air conditioned via a ducting system incorporated within the suspended ceiling and distributed by ceiling ducts with one handling unit per level. These units are provisioned by roof mounted cooling tower. Incorporation of VAV’s and sensors controlled by our new state of the art building management system allow 24/7 monitoring and optimization of each premises’ environmental conditions.
The Building Offers
- Highest quality finishes.
- Custom designed open plan and fitted out tenancies from 60sqm to 600sqm.
- Convenient secure vehicular access.
- Excellent access to all modes of transport, including car, bus, light rail, cycling and pedestrian.
- State of the art building management, life safety and security systems.
- Range of high exposure signage opportunities including lobby LED display screens.
- Abundant natural light to all tenancies.
- Extensive Broadwater views.
- Unsurpassed landscaped gardens and surrounds.
- Ultimate premises flexibility.
- Zupp Property Group management.